Soft, absorbent and reusable, the Soaker Stopper acts as a diaper extension to absorb leaks that escape from the front and sides of the diaper, keeping baby and bedding dry. It is made of entirely breathable fabrics and has an adjustable waist to keep baby comfortable. The Soaker Stopper is intended for nighttime use to prevent waking up to a soaking wet baby!
Soaker Stoppers have a smooth stay-dry, 100% Polyester inner layer to pull moisture away from baby’s skin and into the absorbent soaker layer. A soft, water resistant 100% Polyester outer layer locks moisture in. The materials are soft and stretchy to fit baby comfortably!
Made in the USA!
1. Place the Soaker Stopper overlapping the diaper, low around the belly and hips.
2. Wrap the waistband of the Soaker Stopper low around the hips securing it in place in the back.
3. Press the tab firmly onto the diaper (tab to be used with disposable diapers only). The Soaker Stopper should be snug but comfortable (2 fingers fitting comfortably in the waistband).
* For best coverage a onesie should be worn over top of the Soaker Stopper to prevent tugging on the product.
• WASH BEFORE FIRST USE
• To prevent snagging, fasted all Hook and Loop while not in use and while washing.
• Machine wash on warm with a neutral detergent. Tumble dry low. No bleach, fabric softeners or additives.
Waist/Hips 14 – 20 in